Monday, August 04, 2008

A real good day!

Today was a real good day for me. Well, what is a good day? The definition has been changing as I grow up. Obvious! When I search into my countless neurons to remember one good day in my childhood, this is what I can stamp as a good day. A day when my parents allowed me to burst fire crackers though it was not the season. Growing up a bit more, a good day was one that had no homework to do and when I was free to play as soon as I came back from school. I don’t remember doing homework anyways! A few more years up the ladder and it was a day when I could play my videogames after studies. Then it graduated to days when I could go out with my friends. Come College and real good days became many! Days of practical sessions and inter collegiate culturals. Days when I used to meet her were exceptionally good days and this is not a blog to describe how it felt!

It’s funny what I define now as a real good day. Like today, the hours were perfectly paced. Stomach did not grumble before lunch and I didn’t have to sit in front of the computer for long. My solution behaved properly during purification and the centrifuge did not spit it out whilst concentration. I did not feel sleepy after lunch but headed straight to the crystals to take a look at them. Immediately to my first German class that lasted for nearly an hour and also the compliment from my German teacher that my language skill is already good and then running to the labs again to finish my samples.

To end the day well, I happily poured the wasted liquid nitrogen on the floor and felt like I was in heaven! And I am blogging in my extra working hour too! What else can be a perfect day? 

I hope the sun sets with good food too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting... wishing you many more "good" or "better than good" days.... :D

Anonymous said...

Well written article.

Anonymous said...

This is what is called as Prasannatation, err presentation!

prasanna venkatesh said...

@Anonymous : thanks for the various comments, but who is this?!!